She'll probably kill me for this but oh well...
Trudy is one of the most caring people I have ever met. She is amazing and always puts others first. I know that if I ever need her all I need to do is pick up the phone and she'll be straight by my side. Oh and she has the best wardrobe which I love to raid. She is one in a million and I'm so thankful to call her my friend. I can't believe that I've only known her for 2 years. It feels like forever (in a good way)
Here are my top 5 favourite memories:
- The story of how we met, it's a cracker but it's probably a post for another day as it's quite long winded. Lets just say if we weren't friends now it would be very awkward.
- When we went to Thorpe Park for the day & went on the SAW Live maze. It was horrific but was topped off by Trudy jumping on my back shouting "daddy!"
- When she introduced me to skittle vodka. The nights out that we had following this were very memorable...or not!
- When we dressed up as Baywatch lifeguards for a birthday party. Funny night
- When she came to visit me in the hospital after I'd had Ava she gave me this huge hamper filled with things that she'd been collecting since finding out that I was pregnant. Amazing!
On another note Ava is ill again. I feel as though she has either been ill or teething since November and it's really getting me down. I hate seeing her poorly. As I'm typing this she is laid in bed next to me. There's nothing quite like mummy cuddles when you're ill. I hope she will be better soon. I think I'm going to buy her some vitamin C drops tomorrow to boost her immune system.
As a treat I though that I would leave you with some cringey photos of Trudy and I.